An Honest Overview of The Electronic Program School with Amy Porterfield

It's time! My mentor-turned-friend Amy Porterfield's new Digital Course Academy is HERE, and it is everything. No, really… everything.I was thrilled to obtain an insider peek into the newest version of her signature course, and since the nerdy, course-loving gal that I am, I couldn't wait to obtain my on the job it to explore, check out her processes, and grab several new tips over the way. 

And you guys, I obtained WAY significantly more than I bargained for. Amy's always updating, adding, and changing up her course to reflect her newest strategies. I went in hoping to take away several new nuggets of strategy and see her behind-the-scenes of all that she's offering so I really could share it with you! After all, I have now been creating courses for a while and kind of have a handle on what I'm doing! But I came from the jawhorse with ALL kinds of tactical advice and new ideas and impactful takeaways that I can't wait to implement into my very own business and courses. It's pretty wild. 

But to get a full array of feedback, I desired to ask a number of my team members to take a look, hit play, and poke around, too, and today I'm sharing all of our reviews of the one-of-a-kind program which will teach you how to take your knowledge, build a beautiful course around it, and sell it to the masses. If you're wondering if this course is right for you personally, just take a look at what my team has to say:

CAITLYN – TEAM JK COURSE CREATOR:

“Way too often I think people have to be convinced of the genius and they have a unique perspective and skills to fairly share with the entire world that could change someone's life.

But maybe you're like me and already have 10,000 ideas and love to teach and would ever guess this path of creating an online create your own course for your business. Whilst the course creator for the JK team, it's not the “what” or the “how” of creating online courses that keep me up at night. Oahu is the promotion “how are we going to inform the entire world about any of it awesome thing we created?” piece.

The ultimate module in Digital Course Academy is worth the price tag on the course alone. She starts with walking you through how to design a profitable webinar presentation, then holds your hand with a step-by-step plan for filling up your webinar with the proper people by way of a high converting registration page, social networking posts, live broadcasts, email invites and paid ads.

Next, she teaches a 5-part launch offer framework to make sure your webinar converts well and knocks it out from the park with live webinar success secrets and how to proceed post-webinar, as well.

She truly takes the guesswork out of having your big idea in front of your market so you can commence to impact lives with everything you need to say. This content is pure gold, and I'm thankful we've had Amy as a mentor for our team throughout our years of creating courses for our audience, and now you can, too!”

STEPHANIE – TEAM JK COMMUNITY SUPPORT:

“What I really like most about any of it course is how user-friendly it is. Amy lays everything out in a quite simple to follow along with, step-by-step fashion. You do NOT must be a technology geek to find it out.

From finding and serving your ideal customers to course building, webinars, and finally SALES, your hand is being held while walked through the entire process just starting to end.

Each video lesson also incorporates this content in audio and transcript versions, so regardless of the way you learn best, there is an choice for you. This course WILL transform your organization in techniques you never imagined possible!”

MARISA – TEAM JK PROJECT MANAGER:

“I don't know about you, but whenever I get my on the job really juicy, implement-in-the-moment content, I can't help but dive straight into the create-and-disseminate mindset. Following a creation phase, I typically freeze on next steps because I didn't make an effort to intentionally nurture my audience or thoroughly plan my ‘pre-launch runway,' as Amy coins it.

We ALL realize that planning is certainly one of the main pieces to this content creation process, yet it's a place a lot of us don't learn how to navigate well and find yourself feeling like we failed! Okay, maybe it's just where I've personally failed a number of times before…

Amy kicks things off by wearing down the success secrets to arranging a 14-day live launch experience, which include a 90-day full launch cycle, 30 of which are all about what happens BEFORE you even launch! Talk about the ability of planning.

If you're like me and typically see big-picture things better and, subsequently, struggle with the detail by detail, Module 2's “Course Creation Framework” is likely to make your heart so very happy. Amy talks planning from a 10,000-foot view, which she then breaks into actionable, “get it done” checklists. Pure magic, if I could say so myself!

AUDREY – TEAM JK CONTENT CREATOR:

“For someone who craves community and digs online education, this course has everything and then some. I really like that Amy kicks it off by speaing frankly about YOUR unique audience — everything you can, and should, be doing to communicate with them at this time, in this very moment, to begin prepping them for the cool thing (ahem, your course) that's to come. She doesn't stop there, either.

As she walks you through the exact processes and software to make use of to turn your concept into a course, she gives actionable steps to nurture your audience and keep them invested and engaged in your journey. That way, by the full time you've a course prepped and ready to sell, your audience will soon be there with you on the journey, ready to purchase!

This ability to help keep your community interested through weekly content you serve up could be the difference between crickets and major conversion come launch time… And Amy teaches you only how to communicate to your audience regularly and well, on TOP of the logistics and processes you have to know to really conceptualize, create, and launch your course. Pretty dang cool, right?!”

JENNA – CEO AND FEARLESS LEADER: 

“Amy changed my life with her course all the way back in 2015… I had most of the skills and know-how to be successful, but what I was missing was the step-by-step blueprint to put all the pieces together. It would be easy to believe that one could figure everything out yourself, but why the heck would you do that after anyone who has gone before you and experienced MAJOR success has organized the step-by-step process for you personally?

As humans, we often overcomplicate things — not Amy! Amy approaches difficult topics like course creation, webinars, and launching with easy-to-digest processes that help you find success quicker (and with less frustration!).

The blueprint is awaiting you, all you need to do is honor your genius and follow Amy's fool-proof plan! Amy's education has been a beacon for me personally as I've pivoted and navigated the entire world being an online entrepreneur, I can't recommend her system enough. The keys to the kingdom are awaiting you!”

THE JK BONUS EDUCATOR SUITE

Welp, my team has spoken. (And they're kinda really smart.) For sure, though — this is your opportunity, my friend. If you've thought about wanting to fairly share your unique knowledge with your community — with the entire world — this is THE A-to-Z roadmap for getting it done with as little hiccups and in as short amount of time as humanly possible.

And it'll be considered a stellar, beautiful, impactful course that you can modify, tweak, and continue to sell for YEARS to come. That's the dream, isn't it? I am hoping this Digital Course Academy review was helpful and you will find additional information concerning the course below. Oh and here's the BEST part, I'm linking arms with Amy being an affiliate when you join through my link, I obtain a referral commission and YOU get my extra special educator suite bonus for FREE. So you obtain me AND Amy for the price tag on one.

Comments